Hi, I’m Jehan. For the last 10 years, I’ve helped B2B product and marketing teams grow sales at LinkedIn, SurveyMonkey, Amazon, and eBay.
What is storytelling for B2B startups without using those words?
I seek to understand how a product works and how customers buy so I can tell the story of why anyone should care.
Currently, I lead product marketing at 15Five where I research buying behavior, develop core messaging and positioning, and plan product launches. I like taking the time to understand how a product works and making it easily fit with customers' workflows and unmet needs.
From midnight to 2 AM, I also help B2B startups develop the right positioning for growth and I love the work I’m doing in this area.
A little more about me...
- Current city: San Diego, CA
- Favorite app: Todoist, with Google Maps as a very close second
- Favorite band: Foo Fighters
- Favorite brand: Amazon (the company with no discernable branding or design but has the clearest value prop)
- Last book read: Story or Die, by Lisa Cron
- Favorite book: Beyond the Last Blue Mountain, by R.M. Lala
- Favorite show: The West Wing
- M-B personality type: INTJ
- Favorite quote: “If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” (Albert Einstein)